Family Tree helps people overcome, survive, and prevent child abuse and neglect, domestic violence and homelessness. Family Tree serves the 7 county metro area with a variety of services often beginning with safe residential care, but then offering an array of comprehensive programs to the people we serve.
This approach makes us unique in Colorado as one of the only agencies to address the inter-connectivity and to provide “wrap-around” services to our clients.
We know these issues are inter-connected (children in the home, when domestic violence happens, have been emotionally affected if not physically, and women and children cite domestic violence as one of the top reasons they are homeless).
For nearly 40 years, Family Tree has provided innovative services by focusing on the inter-connectedness of these issues in order to empower people to transform their lives.
Family Tree experts are available to the media to comment on the following subject matter:
· Domestic Violence and related issues such as Child Abuse and Homelessness
· Homelessness and related services for those who are homeless in the metro area
· Child Abuse and Neglect issues, services and prevention
· Advocacy efforts
· Legal issues related to domestic violence, child abuse and neglect
· SafeCare programs in Adams and Douglass County
· Supervised visitation and related issues
To request a Family Tree expert please contact:
Director, Marketing & Communication
303-422-2133 x 744 (main)
For general information and historic data click here.