Prevention and Housing Services
3805 Marshall Street, #201
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Phone: (303) 467-2604
Fax: (303) 422-4928
Division Director: Jenna Richer
The purpose of the Family Tree Homelessness Program is to provide comprehensive support services to homeless families and youth. The program promotes safe and stable families through self-sufficiency and affordable housing programs.
- Financial assistance for rent, deposits and utilities
- Home-based case management services
- Referrals to community resources
- Hotline assistance with problem-solving; information and referrals; and linkage to community resources.
- Crisis assistance including emergency food, hygiene products, 911 cell phones, etc.
- Self-sufficiency and independent living classes
- Goal setting and planning for activities to overcome barriers to self-sufficiency.
- Assistance with obtaining/maintaining employment and educational goals