Event Date - May 15 - 20, 2012
The Ultimate Urban Tour - Think the Colfax Marathon is a boring run straight uphill on Colfax? Think again. For the first time ever, a marathon will run through Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium, home of the Denver Broncos! Runners will run along 7 miles of water, including Sloans Lake, The Platte and Cherry Creek. Plus you will experience the best of Colfax Avenue, with eclectic neighborhoods, downtown, beautiful parks and amazing views.
Click HERE to register before April 25th and SAVE!
Running For A Reason
The Charity Partners Program is one of the top fundraising race programs in the country and our staff is committed to supporting each runner in their quest to raise as much money as possible for Family Tree. Last year, Family Tree runners raised nearly $10,000 to support our programs, and this year with your help, we will reach our goal of $15,000!
Ready To Fundraise?
Start your personalized fundraising campaign today.
- Be Creative. There are a number of ways to generate financial support for your run, including bake sales, car washes, happy hour events, matching opportunities from your employer, requesting direct pledges, etc.
- Reach Out To Your Network. Prospective donors are all around you. Start with friends, family and co-workers and use social media to promote your cause.
- Gain Support From Businesses You Support. Request sponsorship from businesses and individuals in your community that you support, including your insurance agent, accountant, doctor, dentist, chiropractor, mechanic, stylist, trainer, or even your favorite restaurant or coffee shop.
- Share Your Passion For Family Tree. Make sure that people understand that by donating on your behalf, they are helping Family Tree provide a continuum of services and shelter to families and youth throughout metro Denver to overcome child abuse, domestic violence and homelessness.
- Motivate Others To Run For Family Tree. Sign up your friends and family and make a team. This will not only increase the support for Family Tree, but will also help you train and stay focused on the goal ahead.
CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT YOUR RUNNER NOW >>
*IMPORTANT - Please insert your Runner's Name in the PROGRAM OF CHOICE field under "Designations." If NOT sponsoring a runner, please insert "Colfax Marathon" in the PROGRAM OF CHOICE field.